Volunteers and Interns make all the difference in the world!
Hundreds of volunteers serve many functions and provide an array of services to improve the lives of people who are living with HIV/AIDS and support programs that prevent HIV.
For more information about volunteering at AIDS Care contact Marcia Famolaro at 585-210-4188 or at MFamolaro@ACRochester.org.
- Volunteers assist with our nutritional program, including preparing and serving meals and distributing food through our food cupboard.
- Clerical and office support is needed to assemble educational and safer sex packets, making red ribbons, telephone support, etc.
- Street and night time outreach events take volunteers into the city on our outreach van to distribute condoms and assist with HIV testing.
- Planning and implementation of special events and fundraisers requires many hands. Please consider joining us.
We welcome student interns from colleges and other institutions of higher education.
Internships available in:
- Client Services
- Prevention Education
- Outreach to Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual/Transgendered
- Administrative Assistant
Current Volunteer Opportunities